Sunday, December 18, 2005

Seven Point Something!!

December 16th, 2004

We got the LAN connections set-up at our place. Then, I had two bottles of beer, and friends say I got insane in that. Dearest Changu said that I behaved kinda weird the next day that is December the 17th, Anamika’s birthday, when we went to pay our electricity bill. I seldom remember anything. And I had made a resolution, not to drink for a year! And I am successful in completing it.

December 16, 2005

Everyday has some significance in our life. So has 16th of December in my life…

16th of December, 2005.

A special day indeed…  I made a call back home, and suddenly, I find myself too close to Papa. And this day has become a special one in my life... I don’t exactly know in which way it is... or may be I do, but all I know at this instant is that it is special.

It, whatever it is, a relation or a feeling…
 
December 17th 2005

Moments before, I completed “Five Point Someone” written by Chetan Bhagat
 
And after having reading that I can say a few things about our Alma-Mater, our IIIT, the Indian Institute of Information Technology, in lines of that under performer.. the first thing about leaving IIIT would be that I don’t have to attend those boring lectures anymore and no more classes.. ahh.. That’s a good thing…

But the bad thing is that I won’t be able to see my friends’ with the very start of my day, everyday!

I will miss my hostel.

I will have a new set of responsibilities but God, I will miss those days.. coz yes, I may leave IIIT, but in a way, my soul still stays here...

Maybe in the hostel corridors of Nandi Villa or AQ-5 or the chai waali didi's chais... and every crazy thing that I did here, right from falling in love to whatever... once only, but to cherish, for always..
-Aseem Shakuntal
An Engineer and an engineer by heart… [:p, ;)]

10 comments:

kri80vt said...

seems like i have written my entry for a few days here.. but that is what i had to scribble, and i needed some place..

Autumn Storm said...

Congratulations on the completion of your exams! I know rather than presume, they continued to go well.
Always sad leaving happy stages behind, but you have wonderful memories of those times and even better times ahead, for sure.
Going home for the holidays? Where is home, btw, you've spoken of your family being far away..?

kri80vt said...

yeah... but de facto.. mah exam are not over by now..

they will be by 24th of this month.. so that i can enjoy the christmas merrily..

anyways, this vacations, my parents are coming to meet me here.. so i wont be goin home.. and my home is at "Darbhanga" a small town in India..

you can have a look of it if you hafe google earth installed on your pc and the search string you use is "Darbhanga, INDIA" and presently i am studying at KOLKATA, a metropolitan in india..

kri80vt said...

and yeah.. family is away... 500 miles.. :(

Autumn Storm said...

Will check out where Darbhanga is.

How lovely for you that your parents are coming to visit. Is your sister coming with them? When are they coming and for how long will they be with you?

Must be difficult having them so far away, gather you do not see them very often.

kri80vt said...

yeah i do not see them very often.. and yes, i have my mom and my sister visiting me on 26th of this month, they will be here for a week. And then, may be i accompany them back to mah home..

i will be visiting my place not after so long.. but i guess, my last black out on blogger was because i was on a vacation back home.. and that was i suppose 3-4 months back..

kri80vt said...

gotta go for xams..

they start at 2 pm and it is already 1 by now..

kri80vt said...

buh-bye

Autumn Storm said...

Hey Aseem.
Merry Christmas, x
Have a wonderful time with your family.
Talk to you soon

kri80vt said...

Thank you so much mam!

And You to Enjoy a Merry Christmas!! My Family is to arrive soon.. and i guess Santa is bringing for me loads of fun this winter..

I have my last exam today, it is 4 in the morning just now and the exam starts at 2 in the noon.. so talk to you after that!