Tuesday, November 01, 2005

today..

today i have decided to change the course of my life..
to change the way i am, not only to myself, but to other people as well.

today i am on a cusp. i dont know what to do. i have no one to stand with me.. in the dark. it is a silence and i stand in the unknown.

the festival of lights is here.. it is supposed to enlighten our minds.. but i have decided to change the course of everything in my life. i wish i was at home, one among them, happy and lucky.

anyways, happy deepawali to you.. and yeah.. thank you so much for such a wonderful pre deepawali evening. i will remember this evening forever. in fact i cant forget it. and yes, i dont want to forget it. and even if i try to forget, i cant.

1 comment:

Autumn Storm said...

Most of us do stand alone, at least for the important stuff. Best of luck in your endeavours - I'm sure you will be anything and everything you want to be.
Belated Happy Deepavali.
:-)