Thursday, April 27, 2006

anubhav - guru

Life is a game of chess. You lose out pawns on the way to win over the enemy king.

These are not my lines, but lines from testimonial of a legend, to whom I call my “GURU”, and yes, he is…

THE ONE!! Anubhav Kushwaha!

Here goes the testimonial: -

So I am the first guy to write a testimonial for Anubhav "Prabhu" Khuswaha.Well, if there was a guy whom I would love to emulate, it has to be Anubhav. His sincerity, his deication and a steely resolve are few of his qualities that make him a face in the crowd. Humble and unassuming, you might pass him off to be a commoner,but take my word for it he is the "ONE". Buddy,I hope u remember our sojourn on foot from Bypass road to the hostel and then having neat whisky with marie biscuits as a chaknaa. I remember the line u said n apply it in my life - " Life is a game of chess. u lose out pawns on the way to win over the enemy king."God bless you dear, although going by ur fan following, I m sure u r abundantly blesses in one area ;)

(exact replica of the testimonial at ORKUT)

I just wanted to share with the world that the person I call my guru, is great! He has been a constant source of inspiration right since the day I joined the Indian Institute of Information Technology. He still is…

I just wish if I would be even a little like him…

Dedicated, sincere, cool and above all, simple!!

-Aseem Shakuntal

No comments: