Saturday, September 10, 2005

hey people.. i'm goin for a long vacation. i dont know for sure when i will be back or what is it from which i am running.. away

Some one or some thing or the circumstances?
pata nahin.. and i dont want to know.

i went to INOX few days back.. what i have with me after the return... "ASHAYEIN"

"ashayein khulay dil kee, umeedein hansein dil kee, ab mushkil nahin kuch bhi"

i will try to make it soon.. my return.. but the uncertainity of the this one certain thing is unknown. perhaps i've lost faith.. yes there is obviously one thing that i trust more than myself, that i have faith in, but again, that is 44 million miles away... even the light..

no i haven't lost faith.. but "it" has changed, i have changed.. and i know i will be back. because i love writing.

What I don't know is "when will i be back"

keep waiting and keep missing.. me!

-Aseem

3 comments:

Autumn Storm said...

Aseem - come back soon. First I leave, and then you, will we ever be "together" again ;).
Seriously, hope all is well with you!

Autumn Storm said...

20.09
Welcome back.

kri80vt said...

thanks mam.. i am honoured..